Reduce the time it takes to reorder your stock, Enterpryze will suggest a reorder qty based on your min/max stock levels.
What does it do?
It will enable users to restock items in bulk through the creation of Purchase orders. Enterpryze will provide a suggested reorder qty based on the Min / Max levels, In stock qty, committed and on order qty for each item.
How will it benefit you?
Reduce the time and steps it takes for a user to currently reorder stock items.
This option is available for Enterpryze Inventory & ERP and ERP for SAP B1.
Prerequisites in order for item selection to work affectively for you:
- Define Min/max levels for your stock items in the Reordering tab of your stock item setup screen, Items > Stock Items
- Define a Default Supplier for each of your Stock items in the Reordering tab of your stock item setup screen, Items > Stock Items
How does it work?
First of all there is a new permission to be assigned for users in the Purchase Module to gain access to the Restock option.
Go to Settings > User Settings, click into user permissions for your organisation and tick the 'Item Reordering' box under Purchase.
The user can then click into the Purchasing module, then Restock option where they can select required items based on a number of filters.
You can create multiple Purchase Orders at the same time but only order per Supplier
Product Group - leave this blank for all product groups or select specific group
Qty by Warehouse - select the Warehouse to be updated
Default Supplier - select the Supplier to create the order for based on the default supplier already linked to your stock items
- Show only items below or at min stock levels - this is against the min/max levels of stock that you entered in your item setup on the Reordering tab, Items > Stock Items.
- Include committed stock - this will look at any open Sales orders against your stock items to include it in the calculation for your stock levels
- Include stock on PO - this will look at any open Purchase Orders against your stock items to include it in the calculation for your stock levels.
For each item you will be able to see all relevant stock on hand etc.
A Suggested reorder qty appears, this is calculated based on the chosen filters under 'Stock Level'
Now enter the Reorder Qty, this is the quantity that you want to order for each item
Make sure the Supplier has a value and is not left empty
Simply tick each line to select it
Now you are ready to Create Order or you can choose to Save for later.
A Purchase Order is now added and approved.😊
Watch it here to see how easy it is to use!