Find out about all the latest updates to Enterpryze, where they can bring value to your business.
Contact Sales or Support to find out more today!👇
Version 22.815 – August 2022
- UOM is now available on the Stock Transfer screen
When adding a Stock Transfer users will now be able to see the UOM for each of the Stock Items where it applies.
- When you hover over the quantity on the item after the document is added you will be able to see the UOM.
2. Add an additional Cost price when creating a BOM item
There will be an additional Cost price field shown when adding the components of a BOM. If this field is populated it will be used for the cost price when the Goods Receipt is created for the BOM parent item. This cost will be used when you click on Make to produce your final product.
3. Stripe Integration now supports 3DS
3D Secure (3DS) provides an additional layer of authentication for credit card transactions that protects Merchants from liability for fraudulent card payments. The user will receive the following messages when Stripe payment is confirmed and the Incoming payment has been added to Enterpryze successfully.
4. Square Integration - Link one Square shop to multiple Enterpryze organisations
Currently you can link one Square POS shop to a single Enterpryze organisation. With this change you have the option to link your Square POS to multiple Enterpryze organisations.
Version 22.725 – July 2022
- Custom fields can be selected across more Grids
Users can select to see their custom fields from the Column Chooser in the Grids. This has been extended across more grids throughout Enterpryze. For example
Recurring Sales and Email and Billing
Stock Report, Goods Adjust In and Goods Adjust Out
2. Send Customer statements in the Customer own Currency
Can now select the Customers own currency to produce the statement for emailing to your customer. Simply tick the checkbox for this option, otherwise the Statement will remain in your organisations Currency if you prefer.
3. Purchase Automation – improvements for user experience
The following changes have been added to the Purchase Automation piece to enable users to navigate and improve your user experience.
- Email notification to confirm when you are running out of scans – receive an email that will show you what your current scan balance is and that it is time to top up so you never run out.
- Changing a scanned invoice from Service to Item type retains details – improvements have been made to ensure that no data is lost when changing from Service to Item type Invoices. All item data will be read in correctly.
- Actions & notification improved display on scanned document – You can now see all actions/notifications for your scanned document.
- Line and document discounts now displayed on scanned document. – users can now process discounts on the scanned invoices at line or document level.
4. BOM details screen improvements - Paging, additional fields added and can export to Excel
- Currently there is paging on the BOM but you can only display 10 items within the BOM at a time.
This has changed to match other grid options of 10 / 20 / 100
- The following columns have been added; Cost Price, Qty on Purchase Order, Default Supplier
- Export to excel option to export the item details within the BOM
5. New option to include Sales Reserve invoices on the Invoices Grid
A user can now simply tick a box when they want to see a list of Sales Reserve invoices on the same grid as the standard Sales Invoices. This option can be deselected anytime and the Sales Reserve Invoices will continue to show on a separate grid also.
6. Can now import Sales Opportunities through the Fil Import option
The Sales Opportunities object is now available in the File Import.
7. All Batch number selection screens now allow decimal qty when outstanding qty is < 1
8. New Setting to allow you choose to set default Vat rate per Item or per Company for your organisation
Currently the default Vat rate for all Sales & Purchase transactions is taken from the Stock Item setup unless your Customer or Supplier are Vat Exempt. With this new setting you can decide for your organisation to use the Stock item or Company (Customer/Supplier) Vat rates as default for all Sales & Purchase transactions.
- Click on Settings > Module Settings – you will see the below tick box available for your Sales & Purchase transactions.
9. New option to Duplicate stock items on the Item setup screen
Existing Stock Items can now be duplicated on the Stock Item setup screen. Simply select the existing item, click on Actions then Duplicate. Enter the new Item Code/Description and all other fields will be populated with the same Item details.
10. All Stock Movements updated from Enterpryze to Square
Functionality has been improved around updating all stock movements that occur on Enterpryze back to Square POS to ensure consistency with stock levels between both.
11. Customer Statement layout has been improved and updated
The design of the statement layout has been improved, the header details have been reorganised with the logo moved from centre to the left, some fields have been renamed such as Ageing Date to Date, Customer ID has been added and more.
Version 22.613 – June 2022
- New Stock Reporting added to give you more insights to your stock positions
We have added new Stock reporting to give you more insights to your Stock Positions so you can make informed decisions in the selling process.
- Committed Stock on Orders – this report is grouped by Stock item showing where the item is committed on any open Sales Order
- Stock on Quotes – this report is grouped by Stock item showing where the item exists on any open Sales Quotes
- Stock on Deliveries – this report is grouped by Stock item showing where the item exists on any open Sales Deliveries
- Available to Promise Report – this report is grouped by Stock item showing where the item exists on any open Sales Orders and Purchase Orders to give a running total of the possible stock available to sell.
2. For Square Unit Stock items calculate the dimensions on document lines
When setting up Stock Items that are defined as ‘Square Units’ for Unit of Measure, you will be able to enter the dimensions (Height & Width) of the Item on the Sales & Purchase Document lines.
3. You can now set Visibility against a user for each Warehouse in Settings
In your Settings for the Warehouses you can decide which user has access to each warehouse. Giving you more control over your users visibility to stock locations.
4. Purchase Automation – will now identify the Supplier by the linked PO number first
The Purchase Automation will now identify the Supplier by the linked Purchase number that appears on the imported Invoice and compare it to any of the linked PO’s for that Supplier in Enterpryze. Improving Machine Learning within the Automation process.
5. Purchase Automation – improved machine learning when matching linked PO or Goods Receipt
When matching to a related Purchase order or Goods Receipt, machine learning will identify if there is a difference in the Warehouse or GL codes to be used and will update the created Invoice according to the related documents already in Enterpryze.
6. Attachments added on the Web will appear in the Delivery Mobile App
Any attachments that you add through the Web app will also appear against the Sales order or Delivery scheduled in the Delivery App, giving your Van drivers and users more visibility to important information when dealing with your customers on site.
7. You can now select to show Google Maps on Service Calls and Expense screens
You can now simply choose whether to show the Google Maps on Service Calls and Expense screens on the Web App.
8. Services Scheduler has new Compact view for weekly view by employees
The Services Scheduler has been improved to give you a more compact view on the Weekly details option for your employees.
Version 22.425 – April 2022
- Purchase Automation – further enhancements added to improve your scanned data on your Purchase Invoices
Purchase Automation is the ability to scan a Purchase Invoice, parse it via OCR and create a resulting 'pending invoice' within Enterpryze. This is fully integrated and automatic through email. In this release we have further enhanced how your data is scanned with changes to Machine Learning and Usability, always looking at ways to improve the user experience while bringing value to your business.
2. Filter data by Foreign Customer Name for SAP B1 Customers using Enterpryze
Allows SAP B1 users to select the Foreign Customer Name as a filter option and use it to search for Customers on their Companies list.
Version 22.214 – February 2022
- Reorder Bill of Material items to manufacture and make end products
Allows you to reorder Bill of Material items which will be received into stock and you can make your final stock item on the reorder screen. The components that make your final Bill of Material stock item will be issued out of stock. Manufacture and Make your end products on one screen.
2. Bill of Material items now included in Batch Traceability
Allows you to assign Batch numbers when Making your end products directly from the Stock Setup screen. This in turn allows selection of manufactured end products (Bill of Materials) in Batch Selection on Sales Transactions. This provides the ability to enter batch numbers, expiry dates and quantities against the inbound Parent product if any of its components are flagged as a batch Item.
3. Purchase Automation now supports Branches for SAP B1
For any SAP B1 organisation using Branches, you can now select the relevant Branch on the Purchase Invoice draft before approving the invoice that has been received using the Enterpryze Purchase Automation.
4. Mobile Apps now support Gross Price lists
We previously enabled you to use Gross price lists on the Web app for Enterpryze. This functionality has now been fully integrated for you on the Mobile Apps.
Version 22.117 – January 2022
- Quick actions now on grid views
Allows users to choose quick actions directly from the grid view without having to drill into the document.
2. Copy From document option now on Sales transactions
Allows users to copy from open transactions for a customer to a new document for both Service and Item type transactions in Sales. The user will be able to select both the transaction and lines to copy from.
3. Add Service calls for Suppliers
Allows users to add a Service call for Suppliers.
4. Shopify Customer name appears on Enterpryze transaction
The current setting is to set a default Customer account in Enterpryze where all transactions get posted to when integrated with Shopify. With this improvement the Customer name that appears in Shopify will now get updated as the name on the Sales transaction in Enterpryze.
5. Shopify – Can now Use Service documents
Allows posting of Service transactions to simplify the Shopify integration further. Once activated you will be able to assign Service documents to be posted to a default GL account in Enterpryze. This will be assigned to all transactions coming from Shopify and there will be no stock postings.
Version 21.1213 – December 2021
- Write offs on underpaid incoming payments
Grants the option to write off part of an incoming payment when converting from an invoice.
2. Purchase Invoice – Related Documents
Adds the ‘Related Documents’ window to the purchase invoice screen. This matches the same feature that Sales Invoice already has.
3. Negative discount on document line editor
Allows the discount amount on item lines to be entered as a negative value. This can be used in cases like adding 2% charge for card payments.
4. New screen when a user does not have permission to access an area
Adds a new ‘holding screen’ that a user will see when trying to access an area that they do not have permission to see.
Version 21.719 – July 2021
- New Budgets & Targets Screen
A user can set budget against their general ledger allowing them to assign values to each entry in the chart of accounts per month. Time periods can be defined, and budgets can be named & saved for later reference/updates.
2. Support for Gross Price Lists
Grants the choice to set a price list as gross price in settings to automatically factor in an item’s underlying cost when adding to a document.
3. USD Currency Option for SG Registrations
Adds a currency selection dropdown for Singapore registrations for SGD or USD.
4. POS Changes: Offline Card Payment Reports & Gross Profit Price List Support
Offline card payment reports: Transactions that have been processed outside of Enterpryze (eg. external credit card payment) are now included in the end of day reports.
Gross Profit Price List: POS transactions can pull the gross prices of an item as described on feature #2 above.
5. Attachments on Draft Purchase Documents
Allows for users to add attachments to purchase request or Purchase order draft documents.
6. Calendar Option: Merge Employees
New button on service & delivery calendars to ‘Merge Employees’. This shows the calendars of all selected employees together rather than in separate columns.
7. Datasource added for Delivery & Service Call mobile app signatures
The Deliver and Service mobile apps allow for signatures to be taken as proof of work completed. This change allows those to be included on the document’s PDF export.
8. Public API – Now includes Sales Order Cancellation
Allows for 3rd party developers to process sales order cancellations through the open API for Enterpryze.
Version 21.621 – June 2021
- Datasource added for Delivery & Service Call mobile app signatures
The Deliver and Service mobile apps allow for signatures to be taken as proof of work completed. This change allows those to be included on the document’s PDF export. We can include these on any customised PDF’s for you.
Version 21.517 – May 2021
- Sales & Purchase dashboards for all packages
Adds the Sales & Purchase dashboard features to all packages. Click into the User settings to make this visible.
2. Convert purchase request to purchase order
Allows for copying of purchase request documents to purchase order.
3. POS – Offline card payment
Additional card payment method added alongside the existing option of cash.